Friday, August 21, 2009

Hello

I know it's been a long time since my last blog, again, but as I already have explained to family and friends, I am VERY busy. I don't just lie in bed, I also sit up and walk around. Seriously, I am goin' and a blown'.

The main reason for this entry is to share a new cooking blog: http://kitchen-gargoyle.blogspot.com It is written by Darrell Prather who wants very badly to open his own bakery. For years he has kept his family and friends supplied with delicious bar b que, cakes, veggies, well you name it.

He and my daughter have three children ages 12 - 16 who are all budding chefs, serious cooks, not just "can I stir the batter" helpers. In fact, the oldest one has been baking angel food cakes (from scratch) for a number of years.

Darrell is a computer person, his day job, and you wouldn't think a computer person could write as he can, but he does!

No comments: